FREELANCE ONLINE STORE CREATION RATES
Online store: sell 24/7.
An e-commerce site will enable you to generate sales at any time of the day or night, while developing a new customer base! This popular sales channel allows your customers to view the products you sell and order them in just a few clicks.
An e-commerce site is a perfect complement to a physical store. In fact, you can give your customers the option of ordering online and then, if they wish, picking up their order in-store - what we call click & collect!
Easy to use, let us create your ecommerce website and start generating online sales!
Would you like to present your business? Discover our WordPress website creation offer.
Contents of the e-commerce website creation pack
- Domain name & hosting: we can help you register your domain name (e.g. www.votre-entreprise.com) and set up hosting on a shared server with an ecological host if you haven't already done so. More info click here.
- Installation and configuration of the WordPress CMS: the world's most widely used content management system. Reliable, scalable and easy to learn, it's also the ideal platform for optimizing your natural search engine optimization (SEO).
- Creation and installation of a holding page during site development.
- Customize a WordPress theme according to your expectations: colors, typography,... according to your graphic charter.
- Installation and configuration of the WooCommerce extension: plugin for transforming a WordPress site into a merchant site.
- Set up payment gateways: Stripe and/or PayPal.
- Integration of your content: integration of your texts, images and logo.
- SEO optimization of textual and visual content provided, setting up meta description tags, title tags, alt tags...
- Development in responsive design: your site optimized for browsing from smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Up to 10 showcase pages and 10 product sheets.
- Creation of a blog if desired.
- Link the site to your social networks.
- Install a contact form and set up an email address in your company's name (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Install and configure Google Analytics: create an account and set up the tracking code on your site.
- Creation of your Google My Business page: allowing you to display a specific insert on Google during local searches (opening hours, telephone...).
- Configuring Google Search Console: the webmaster's toolbox.
- Integration and configuration of an SEO module to optimize natural search engine optimization (SEO ): it allows you to manage the display of titles and descriptions for pages and articles on the site, create a sitemap file to facilitate indexing of the site by search engine spiders, choose the URL structure, etc...
- Integration and configuration of a security module: against cyber-attacks and spam.
- HTTPS settings for site security: a security protocol that displays a padlock when an SSL certificate is installed, showing your visitors that their browsing and credit card transactions, for example, are secure.
- Integration and configuration, if required, of a cache module: this improves site loading speed, one of the ranking criteria taken into account by Google.
- Installation of a site backup module in the cloud. Creation of a complete site backup before going online.
- Creation of your administrator profile so that you can access the site's administration and modify content yourself, add or delete products, manage your orders and stock... once the site is online.
- Testing phase.
Choice of options
- Site maintenance: by subscribing to this option, we carry out the necessary updates to the site so that it remains operational at all times, make backups of the content and database and apply the preventive measures necessary for the site to function properly.
- Multilingual version of the site: to offer your site in several languages automatically.
- Online appointment scheduling module : we can integrate an appointment scheduling system for you.
- Emailing system and customer/prospect database management Create a Sendinblue accountaccount, a form integrated into your site (e.g.: white paper or newsletter subscription), email templates and automatic email settings based on defined customer paths. This will also enable you to send your newsletters regularly and manage your customer database.
- Photo shoots or videos for your company: integrate quality photos or videos on your website to showcase your team, your products, your premises, etc...
- Online advertising on Google or social networks Online advertising: to quickly acquire targeted traffic to your website.
- WordPress training WordPress training: to become autonomous in the management of your site.
Examples of completed e-shop sites
Tip: create specifications for the creation or redesign of your e-commerce site
Get a quote for creating your online store
To enable us to offer you the best price for your needs, please fill in this form.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible with a detailed quote!